IT – System Administrator (f/m/d) Job
030-IT - the medium-sized green IT system house in the heart of Berlin.
Our main business areas are IT system management and system integration with a focus on high-quality service. A consistent sustainable corporate management and product range is our specialty. Topics such as green electricity, CO2 compensation and sustainable electronic waste disposal are just as important as organic coffee and fresh fruits for our employees.
We have had a firm place in the Berlin market for more than 20 years.
- Administration, installation and configuration of server environments (Microsoft)
- Administration of virtual environments
- Server monitoring of customer systems
- Client support
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting remotely and at the customer's site
- Hardware and software maintenance and storage management
- Professional experience as a system administrator
- Good knowledge of the Windows Server product range
- Experience with virtualization environments (MS-HyperV, VMWARE ESX / ESXI) desirable
- Experience in Windows client administration and troubleshooting
- Independent and quality-oriented way of working
- Fluent communication in englisch and german
- Willingness to learn and ability to work in a team
What do we offer?
- A varied and exciting work environment
- An unlimited, economically secure and long-term oriented position
- An attractive salary
- Free drinks and fresh fruits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Performance-related bonuses
- Very good development opportunities (training, certifications, specializations)
- Support from superiors and colleagues at all times
- Regular team events (bowling, barbecue ...)
We look forward to receiving your online application, preferably with your salary expectations, as a PDF.
Public transport to the location:
- Borsigwerke U - 2 min by foot
- Borsigwerke BUS 133 - 4 min by foot
- S25 Tegel Buddestrasse - 10 min by foot